Join the Webinar to Learn How Marketers Can More Effectively Measure ROI
The vast majority of companies (96%) use ROI as the key metric to prove marketing’s effectiveness, yet many teams struggle to measure and ultimately prove the ROI of their various activities.
In this 45-minute webinar with Janet Driscoll Miller, CEO of Marketing Mojo and author of Data-First Marketing: How to Compete and Win in the Age of Analytics, we’ll discuss some of the key challenges marketers face when measuring ROI and offer strategies for improving these measurements.
The webinar will examine:
- What’s stopping marketing leaders from using their ROI data
- Which departments marketing needs to partner with for better ROI metrics
- How to identify key data sources and gain access to what you need
- How to build effective ROI measurements into your campaign planning process
- What ROI strategies marketers are using to show impact
Janet Driscoll Miller
Janet Driscoll Miller is the president and CEO of the award-winning digital marketing firm, Marketing Mojo, and the author of Data-First Marketing: How to Compete and Win in the Age of Analytics. With over 25 years of marketing experience, she specializes in data and analytics, SEO, and digital advertising. She has helped companies from small businesses to large corporations fix their analytics issues.