The best-performing global marketing organizations have one thing in common: they’re extraordinarily competent at marketing planning.
The question is: what, specifically, do they do differently in marketing planning? What sets them apart from the rest of the pack?
We interviewed four marketing planning experts to uncover a set of strategies that have strengthened enterprise and mid-market market teams in this area.
Inside, we’ll unpack these 4 marketing planning strategies:
- Tightly align your marketing plans with company-wide strategies
- Use analyst frameworks in practical ways to structure your plans from the outset
- Don’t choose between top-down and bottom-up planning… combine them!
- Strike a more successful partnership with the Finance team
If you’re involved in the planning process in your marketing organization, this eBook will provide you with some fresh strategies to consider. Read it today!
- Ken Evans, Senior Director of Marketing Operations at Fuze
- Kathleen Schaub, VP of IDC’s CMO Advisory Service
- David Lewis, CEO of DemandGen International
- Bryan Semple, CMO, SmartBear
Allocadia’s Run Marketing Platform gives marketers the confidence to know where to invest their next dollar. The recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management (MPM), Allocadia enables marketers to plan strategically, invest with purpose, measure the performance of their activities, and ultimately maximize marketing’s impact on the business. This gives marketers the ability to drive greater performance, increase ROI and improve alignment with corporate goals. Companies like VMware, GE Healthcare, Box and Charles Schwab manage more than $25 billion marketing dollars within Allocadia, which enables them to save up to 40% of the time they spend on budgeting and planning as well as double their pipeline-to-spend ratio and ROI. Learn how your team can start running marketing at Allocadia.com