Our mission at Allocadia is to bring confidence to every marketer in the world, to give them certainty that they are making every dollar count. Marketers have more responsibility than ever to prove their impact on the business, and we want to empower you to achieve this goal!
As we work to achieve our mission, we use the five pillars of the Allocadia culture code to guide us. We’re taking a look back at 2018 to see how we measured up. This was a busy year filled with trade shows, volunteering, new partnerships… and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Empowering our local community and our global customer base are just a couple of the ways we support our team.
- In February, we participated in the Month of Giving through volunteer and donation programs in support of Dress For Success, Greater Vancouver Food Bank, and Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- In April, we celebrated Earth Day with Earth Week Action to give back to our planet
- In September, we recognized the great work our customers do with the annual RMA Awards.
- In October, we headed back out to volunteer at Plenty of Plates.
- In December, we’re doubling down with two giving programs: we ran a holiday food drive and participated in YWCA’s Presents of Peace
No man is an island – strategic partnerships and coordination are an important piece of working effectively to achieve success.
- In February we announced our partnership with Bizible
- In April we announced our partnership with Percolate
- In November, our CEO Kristine Steuart joined the BC Tech Board
We embrace an entrepreneurial spirit in Allocadia. We like to test our limits, trying new things, and break the mold.
- We hired 33 new employees this year, many in brand new positions!
- In May we added the Strategic Planner to Allocadia to help marketers better connect activities to corporate initiatives
- We hosted 14 webinars this year including a series focused on the Marketing Ops REVolution
- Our team rocked over 15 trade shows and field events this year all across North America
Creating a healthy work/life balance is so important to us – we want to take care of ourselves and our fellow Allocadians so that we’re always stepping up to the challenge as our best selves.
- We started weekly running groups and yoga classes
- Our team participated in multiple runs throughout the year including the Vancouver Sun Run, Science Fair Run, and Turkey Trot
- In July, we celebrated our team with our annual baseball game and bbq at Nat Bailey Stadium
- This year there were 7 new babies born to team members!
We work in a constantly changing market, which means in addition to working hard we need to be agile. Allocadia plays to win, and we are not stopping anytime soon!
- We have over $25B in global investment managed in Allocadia
- We were ranked as one of the top tech companies in BC
- We are part of the 2018 Ready to Rocket list
- We are focusing on winning more of the market share with the appointment of Jocelyn Brown to SVP Customer and Revenue
None of what we achieved this year would be possible without our team, our partners, or our amazing customers.
Thank you everyone and looking forward to the new adventures in 2019!